Our Energy Exchange program allows individuals to work at our center in exchange for accommodations , meals and an islands wellness experience. We ask that you make a commitment of at least 2 weeks to one month to be a part of this program. Individuals can also choose to live off site. See our local rentals link for community rentals. The Energy Exchange participant will help with raw food preparation, gardening, growing and caring for the sprouts, and helping the crew with cleaning the facilities.
Please email us answering this questionnaire along with your resume and a picture ID.
1. Name, address, phone, email
2. What job are you most interested in being a part of here?
3. How did you hear about the Energy Exchange Program?
4. What appeals to you about the Energy Exchange Program?
5. Is there anything that you think may interfere with completing your energy exchange position such as school, work, commitments, family obligations, etc?
6. When are you available?
7. Do you have any medical or health concerns that we need to be made aware of?
8. What do you hope to gain from participating in the Energy Exchange Program?
9. What past or present school/work/life experience can you bring to the Energy Exchange Program?
10. Emergency Contacts and References
Please also consider that we request a $35 per day food/supply cost charge just to offset the some expenses created by the Energy Exchange workers…as we grow more food, we may soon alleviate this fee. Considering the awesome experience you are about to endure you know that these fees are a bargain and we hope that you come prepared and ready to engage in our island lifestyle.
We will get back to your ASAP. Thanks!