You gotta get moving! I know more than anyone exactly how I feel when I don’t move my body on a regular basis. I start to feel like Jabba the Hut. Honestly, I am one of those weird lazy types that actually likes to workout. Kinda doesn’t make any sense. I know. There is more of that coming soon…weird stuff. Any who, working out is essential…repeat…ESSENTIAL…to being a healthy, wholesome individual. And it’s not really the working out part that is essential…it’s the moving your body part that is essential. The saying Use it or Lose it applies here. The oldest and healthiest people in the world move their bodies…way into the 100s. So we really need to create a routine of moving our bodies. Most folks work in sedentary jobs. Then we get home and sit on our Arse and get engrossed in TV and Internet land. Time to MOTIVATE and MOVE IT! What are your favorite ways to move your body?
I know that time is usually a huge issue for most folks…I recommend doing an online MOVING program. It’s the easiest way to get it in right in the comfort of your own home. Here are two I think are really awesome:
The Benefits Of MOVING: 10 Reasons Why You Should Make MOVING Your ***New You Revolution!***
We all know about certain benefits of MOVING – above all, that it’s good for us. But this isn’t always enough to get us motivated into actually doing it. If you’re looking for a little inspiration to get started on your new you revolution then here are 10 reasons why MOVING can improve your life.
1) More Energy: Although MOVING in itself may be tiring, one of the major benefits of MOVING is the fact that it’ll ultimately leave you feeling more energized. Studies have shown that regular MOVING helps to reduce fatigue.
2) Increase Your Mood: Every time you MOVE your body will release endorphins that help to make you feel good. MOVING really will give you a natural high!
3) Improve Your Health: There are so many health benefits of losing weight that it’s impossible to list them all here! By getting MOVING you’ll reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease and much more.
4) Improve Your Appearance: If being overweight or not being toned leaves you feeling unhappy about yourself then losing weight can help you to look and feel better.
5) Play With Your Kids: It takes a lot of energy to keep up with your kids. By losing weight and getting MOVING, you’ll be able to run around with them without constantly getting out of breath. This can be one of the most rewarding benefits of MOVING: it helps you to enjoy life more.
6) Sleep Better: When you MOVE more you’ll start to find it easier to get a good night’s rest. This adds to the energy boost that you’ll get from MOVING in the long term.
7) Increase Your Strength and Stamina: Do you find it hard to go on long walks, even though you want to? Or maybe even carrying shopping bags up the stairs is a struggle? MOVE more and you’ll eventually be able to handle these activities with ease.
8) Reduce Stress: MOVING can hugely reduce stress levels. If you regularly suffer from stress – or even mental heath issues such as depression and anxiety – regular MOVING can help to reduce your symptoms.
9) A Sense Of Achievement: When you start to MOVE and see the improvements you’re making week on week, you’ll really get the feeling that you’ve achieved something worthwhile!
10) Keep Your Independence Later In Life: The more you can MOVING now, while you’re still able, the more you can reduce the impact of certain health problems later in life. In short, keeping fit and healthy will help you to keep your independence as late into life as possible.
So how much will you need to work out to feel these benefits of MOVING? That all depends on your current MOVING levels. The good news is that just 30 minutes of MOVING a day is enough to improve your health drastically. So what are you waiting for?!
Let me know how you make MOVING a priority…folks need some inspiration. What do you do?
Love and Peace